Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/05/10

So these articles and movies that weve been watching about the german concentration camps and the camps in america have really surprised me. i mean come on in the movie that we watch about the german concentration camp one guy found the huge pile of dead bodies, thats disgusting. but of course back then the jews had no rights according to the nazi power. these camps were just absolutely horrible in my opinion. they were wrong to even build these camps for bad things. but thats the way life was back then and we cant change it, all we can do is learn from it. well i got to go bye

1 comment:

  1. I agree Bryce. These articles and movies about the different concentration camps have really surprised me too, especially the ones about the camps in America. I had no idea we had really done anything like that, since we only ever talk about German camps during school.

    ReplyDelete