Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cartoons

Ok Ok so we all know about the the pointless amount of cartoon shows on these days, i mean there pretty ridiculous. most of them feature mature things, show bad things and just are completely stupid. now personally my favorite cartoons are tom and jerry, scooby doo, and pokemon. now all three of these shows have been my all time favorite forever! and no cartoon could ever replace these ones:). with tom and jerry i stop everything im doing to watch it because it comes on at random times. then with scooby doo the new one is kinda  stupid i liked the old cartoon versions of scooby doo. then with pokemon i've loved pokemon ever since i can remember because it was so fun and had some catchy songs and noises. but in all those are my 3 most favorite cartoons ever! the new ones suck! well i gotta go bye bye

3 comments:

  1. I was never a fan of Pokemon. However, I watched plenty of Tom and Jerry as well as Scooby Doo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! I like the post topic. I love old cartoons, I used to watch pokemon everyday before school. Tom and Jerry was sick too, I even had a gameboy game of it lol. Oh and of course Scooby-Doo was the man. The show was awesome and I had like 3 movies of it. Yeah I would agree that the cartoons are not that good but I don't watch cartoons as much as I used to when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 Tom and Jerry! Like Alex i have a playstation game on it, hahahahaha. But i dont play it anymore. Anyways, Scooby- Doo, and Tom and Jerry, were probably one the best cartoons out there. I also like Bugs Bunny:)

    ReplyDelete