Sunday, September 26, 2010

Research

so we have been working on this huge research paper for almost 2 weeks and its only get harder. im really going to get annoyed at having to put those citations throughout this paper. its just going to be  a hassle. why cant we just hand in our sources and have the teacher find all the facts for themselves. but english is still good so far, some very interesting people are in my class. but anyways michigan won so i bet mr. potter is happy. maybe hell bump the amount of pages we have to write down a bit(:. 4-6 pages for a research paper seems kind of long to some of us. i dont like researching or writing papers its not my thing. but however the trial i researched was very interesting. did you know that ethel rosenberg survived the first shock of the electric chair!? it blew my mind when i had read that. but anyways im tired night night people.

3 comments:

  1. Hey i agree with you there on that research paper sutff man. Thats way too much, im down for the number of pages to go down. That dude survived an electric chair? dang, crazy. GO MICHIGAN! I am also a fan of Michigan, i was born there. But hey i like the post it was really interesting, im out. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know when you say there are interesting people in your class that you are talking about me. and i also agree with your thoughts on the research paper and i could probably survive an electric chair it got nothing on me... im out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, lets hope you never have to prove you could survive the electric chair. That's not a pleasant thought. I was so happy when Michigan won I almost bumped the paper up another couple pages...but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete