Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rainy Days come with bad news

     It all started on a rainy day, clouds were thundering. Me and some of the people i know were all chilling in a classroom for study hall. The ceilings were dripping water, buckets everywhere catching the water. Shutters banging against the windows from the howling winds.
    BOOM! Huge loud crack from the clouds and a magnificant streak of lighting dashes across the sky. Jordan: " OMG this storm is freaking me out!" Courtney: " Ehh I don't mind it much; I kinda like it." Kelsey: "like come on guys shut up, I'm trying to talk on the phone." Nick: " shut up kelsey, and get off the phone!" Kelsey: "I'm tired of all of you!"
     The room goes dead quiet as the storm rages on. Jordan whispers to me: " Man kelsey is getting annoying!" Me: " I know, i just wish she was out of this class." Amy: " I just wish she was dead!" Jordan: " Woah there missy you don't need to say that!" Kelsey: " I'm so tired of this storm and class! Ugh this sucks!" Courtney to nick: " I'm so tired of her complaining all the time!" Nick: " I know, I know only 2 more hours till were out of here:)"
      Courtney and Amy move a little closer to kelsey. Kelsey on the phone: "UGH two nasty people just moved next to me!" Nick: "That girl really needs to be quiet, im completely tired of her mouth." BOOM another streak of lightning goes across the sky, this time hitting the power plant. Lights go off everybody's quiet.
      Random scream: " AHHH!" then all of a sudden you hear a body hit the floor. *THUD* Jordan: "OMG who do you think that was!?" Me: "I don't know, and I'm scared!" The lights magically appear back on, everyone looks around. Courtney: "Omg, look Kelseys dead!" The door bursts open, Mr. Carter steps in. Mr. Carter: "What happened here!?" Amy: "We don't know, the lights went out, and then we heard a scream, then lights came on."  Mr. Carter: "Wells than, I think this was murder. Amy and Courtney kept backing away from everybody.
      Mr. Carter: "So what were you two doing?" Amy and Courtney looking suspicious. Amy and Courtney: "Nothing." Mr. Carter: "Lies! I see blood behind one of you!" Everybody is looking on them now, their eyes pop out of their head. Amy: "I didn't do it, I swear!" Courtney: "Umm." She throws a bloody pencil at the window. Mr. Carter: "Your Arrested!"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment