Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog 3/6

there have been many achievements in my life. But i can't narrow down to one greatest achievement. Maybe it was helping my soccer teams out by saving game wining goals, or the tournaments i helped my teams win. Or it was when i first "bent" my soccer kicks, now that was great day. but i have achieved many great things, like my first A on a math test, im horrible in math. my soccer career had brought many great achievements to my life, i did my fist bicycle kick for a goal in 5th grade, it was awesome but hurt:/. i dont know if this is great or anything but one time when i was goalie i broke a kids leg because of how i took him out. it was nice until i got a red card for being to rough:/ haha. sometimes i miss playing soccer but then i dont at same time, idk maybe i should start training again and play again? i have no clue but i have to go bye bye hope your weekend was good

No comments:

Post a Comment